Four things about me that you may or may not have known.
(I’m posting it rather than emailing…I hereby release you from the pressure to respond! But if you’re so inclined…click the email me button and copy and paste. Or, even better, put it in the comments and really impress me. Or is there a limit to comment length…?)
Four paying jobs I have had in my life :
1. Community Music School secretary, LSU
2. Adventist Book Center worker
3. Music lesson teacher
4. Mothering…I don’t get paid in dollars, but the exchange rate is fairly decent.
I think an interesting question would be, ‘four jobs I have had in my life that DIDN’T pay’ or ‘four paying jobs I wish I have had’ or ‘four paying jobs I wish I hadn’t have had’.
Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Currently…Ever After, I’m on my 3rd or 4th time through in less than two weeks.
2. Love Actually
4. Any version of Pride and Prejudice
Four places I have lived (4 different locations)
1. southern CA
4. Springfield, OR
Four TV Shows you watch regularly
I don’t…no TV reception. But if I did, probably…
1. Grey’s Anatomy (the 2 episodes I’ve seen were interesting)
2. 7 de laan (South African soap…hilarious)
3. Friends re-runs
uh uh, Rachael Ray? Or the naked chef guy?
People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. cousin Lea
2. Shelley Leonor
Four of my favorite foods
1. cinnamon sticky buns (Carol’s..but cinnabon will do in a pinch)
2. Mom’s mac and cheese
3. German pancakes
4. Carmen’s potato enchiladas
Four locations where I would rather be right now:
1. Guam, sitting on Urunao Beach listening to the ocean
2. South Africa, taking a walk
3. Banff, Canada. Never been there, but I’ll get there someday!
4. In Bed. I think I’ll go there…now.
Four friends I think will respond