- each girl baked muffins from scratch, in their own bowl. Included measuring ingredients, cracking own eggs and spooning batter into muffin cups.
- played (very nicely) with Ani. Played cafe and family.
- ate lunch politely at Ani’s house, eating all vegetables first and without complaining, asking to be excused, taking dishes to sink
- read two books with Grandma Ruby. One on how seeds are distributed, one usborne book on science.
- played gently with kitties (!!!)
- went swimming at home, 45 minutes
- had discussion on appropriate and inappropriate ways to show and talk about bodies (health requirement for Kinder)
- practiced “Twinkle, twinkle” on the piano