I’ve been thinking alot lately. Dangerous pasttime, I know.
1. Been thinking a lot on the old year and on the new year. A pause on the brink of the future.
2. Been thinking about the presence of technology in our home and how much I abhor its omnipresence and omniscience. Contemplating taking serious action.
3. Been thinking about aging and the passage of time.
4. Been listening to elderly friends talk about their children and thinking about how being a parent means that I will be vulnerable for the rest of my life to having my heart broken.
5. Been thinking how blogging seems impossible with children and wondering why I even bother trying. Someday I’ll publish my drafts folder. It’s full of half-written blog posts.
Baby crying, must go.